Please Arrive 60 Minutes Early! It is recommended that passengers check-in 60 minutes before flights (90 minutes before international flights). The Airline Terminal opens at 3:45 am. so there is no need to arrive at the Terminal prior to that time. Please allow more time if you are traveling during the holidays or peak travel times.
Airlines Serving SBA
There are approximately 32 daily departures to 12 non-stop destinations that offer over 450 possibilities to other U.S. and international cities.
- Alaska Airlines (Non-stop service to Seattle & Portland)
- American Airlines (Non-stop service to Dallas & Phoenix)
- Contour Airlines (Non-stop service to Las Vegas, Oakland & Sacramento)
- Delta Airlines (Non-stop service to Salt Lake City)
- Frontier Airlines (Non-stop service to Denver)
- United Airlines (Non-stop service to Chicago, Denver, San Francisco & Los Angeles)
Transportation Security Administration
- TSA Traveler Information
- For current carry-on restrictions, see TSA's 311 Carry-on policy
- For how to get through security efficiently
Flight Status Reports
Using the Airline name and Flight numbers from the flight schedule you can check the flight status at Flightview.com. This site is not affiliated with Santa Barbara Airport and we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracy in the information provided on this site.
To further check the status of a particular flight check your Airline.
Hotels Close to the Airport
|Hampton Inn||(805) 681-9800|
|South Coast Inn||(800) 350-3614|
|Pacifica Suites||(800) 338-6722|
|Holiday Inn||(800) 465-4329|
|Super 8 Motel||(800) 435-5595|
Area Information Links
- Visit Santa Barbara: (805) 966-9222
- Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce: (805) 965-3023
- Carpinteria Chamber of Commerce: (805) 684-5479
- Goleta Valley Chamber of Commerce: (805) 967-4618
- Ventura Chamber of Commerce: (805) 643-7222
- Solvang Conference & Visitor's Bureau: (800) 468-6765
- Santa Ynez Valley Visitor's Association: (800) 742-2843
- Santa Barbara Car Free: (805) 961-8833