The Airport owns and operates 24 T-Hangars for general aviation aircraft users at SBA. Additional hangar space may be available through the FBOs. (This information last updated April 16, 2013).
T-Hangar Program Documents
- Rules and Regulations
- License Agreement
- ADA Accessibility Policy
- No T-Hangars Available at This Time
- No Tie-downs Available at This Time
- 24 all steel T-Hangars
- 41' x 12' doorways
- Common use restroom facilities
- Rolling metal doors
- Vented roofs
- Waiting list established by lottery
- City of Santa Barbara owned & operated
- Current rental rate $821/month & utilities
40 Gerald Cass Place (One block east of the control tower).
For information regarding the Airport T-Hangar progam please contact Tracy Pfautch at (805) 692-6022, or by e-mail at TPfautch@SantaBarbaraCA.gov.