- Craig Arcuri, Chair
- Carl Hopkins, Vice Chair
- Paul Bowen
- Carole Goodman
- Dennis Houghton
- Karen Kahn
- James Wilson
The Commission meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 pm in the Airport Administration Conference Room, 601 Firestone Road.
General Functions of the Airport Commission
Advises City Council regarding the following:
- Selection and appointment of an Airport Director.
- Terms and conditions of leases, contracts and agreements pertaining to operation of the Airport.
- Rules and regulations related to operation and maintenance of the Airport, including the fixing of rates and charges related to operation of the Airport.
- Preparation of development plans, financial plans and budget for the Airport.
- 7 Members
- Four members must be qualified electors of the City
- Three members may be City or County residents.
Length of Term
Four years and until successors are appointed. Staggered terms expire on December 31 of the appropriate year.
Approximately 3 - 4 hours per month for meetings and related activities. Time commitment may vary depending on voluntary participation on subcommittees.
Financial Disclosure Requirement
Members are required to file a Statement of Economic Interests upon appointment, annually and when leaving the advisory group.
To learn more about serving on this advisory group, watch this video.